Dead But Still Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site to roleplay supernatural style.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

York Prepatory School (York Prep)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 14th 2011, 06:51

"Don't worry Keisha, you're not crazy," he said, giving them a wolfish grin,"After all, you're not the only one that isn't normal." Luke's eyes flashed silver for a moment, and then he was gone, a small black cat where he had been.((Dun dun dun lol.)) Suddenly Luke's voice came from nowhere,"Dani, are you okay? You've been silent for awhile."
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 15th 2011, 05:23

Dani looked up, "Yeah I'm okay. Just really tired." She looked at Keisha, "You should of told me. I wouldn't of laughed."
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 15th 2011, 06:56

Luke, in kitten form, walked up to Dani and rubbed his fur against her leg,"There are beds down here if you want to rest for awhile." The walls slid up and the floor finally stopped falling with a soft bump. "They're over there," he said pointing to the left with his tail, before he started walking that way himself. ((Sorry, have to lol at self right now.))
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 15th 2011, 22:55

((OOC: Well lets just say Dani doesn't understand you. LOL))

Dani picked up the kitty and scratched his head.

"And where did you come from?" asked Dani in a baby voice, "Aren't you a pretty kitty? Yes you are. Yes you are. Are you Lucien's? How about we name you? How about... Muffins? Oh wait... Baby Muffins full of pie. Yes that is just cute."

((By the way the name I gave Lucien is actually my cat's name.))
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 16th 2011, 04:12

((LOL. Why is it that (even in RL) every time I turn into a cat, I get the name Muffins? What the heck lol?))

Luke, growing tired, just curled up in her arms purring, not noticing the name.

"Keisha, are you tired too?" He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 19th 2011, 12:41

"I'm sorry, Dani," Keisha said. "I should have know you wouldn't. I guess I'm just self conscience about it," Her eyes widened at Luke turning into a cat. "What in the hell? If I didn't see dead people on a daily basis I would say I'm seeing things. Maybe I am...," She closed her eyes and shook her head. When she opened them, Luke was still in cat form in Dani's arms. And for some reason, the scene looked very cute. "I guess I am a little," she said, realizing she was not freaked out about this.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 19th 2011, 20:57

Luke yawned a bit, "Anyway, we'll be safe here, so don't worry. Also, don't wander, this place is huge and a couple of my people are staying in a different part. I'll show you both around tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 20th 2011, 03:21

Keisha went in the direction that Luke had indicated before Dani had picked him up. She claimed a bed and closed her eyes. She felt more relaxed now that she'd shared her secret with Dani and Luke. As she drifted off to sleep, she wondered if her dad would even notice she was missing.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 20th 2011, 06:29

Luke turned in Dani's arms and licked her face. "Dani, we might want to get to bed, it'll be an interesting day tomorrow." He thought for a moment, "And don't worry about you're dad, I have some friends watching over him," he laughed a little, "And making sure he's sober for once."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2011, 01:05

"Good luck with that," Keisha mumbled, on the verge of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 24th 2011, 09:52

Luke purred in Dani's arms and whispered,"Dani, I think we all need some sleep. Let's go." He said this as he lead her to a dark blue, four-poster bed he thought she'd like.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 04:12

Dani looked in the room and jumped on the bed. This was the best room ever! But first Dani had to apologize first to Keisha.

"Oh wait I know," said Dani as she got the idea to go to the kitchen.

She stood in the hall and looked around. But... where was the kitchen?

((sorry its spring break and i have no computer))
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 22:07

Luke laughed softly and brushed her leg as he passed, "This way," He said, following a path to the right. After awhile, they emerged in the fully stocked, state-of-the-art kitchen.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 00:58

Dani starred wide eyed at the perfect kitchen. She walked over to the fridge opened it and gasped. She grabbed many different things and stated cooking. As she was cooking she got a small saucer, put some cat food down and a small bowl of milk.

"There you go," said Dani, "I think I'm gonna call you Hilary."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyApril 17th 2011, 05:24

Keisha wasn't dreaming as she slept, but was looking for the principle's spirit. In her experience, the spirits of murder victims stuck around until their killer or killers were brought to justice. But Mr. Curts was eluding her for some reason. She saw flashes of other spirits asking her for help, but blocked them. So many spirits. She continued to search, calling out the name of Daniel Curts. She just hoped she was going about this correctly.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyApril 23rd 2011, 08:20

Luke woke suddenly and swore. He'd been wandering, and must've accidentally left Dani in the kitchen. He ran back to make sure she was alright, Shifting into a bigger cat so he could get there faster.
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyApril 29th 2011, 02:19

Dani had finally finished a delicious sandwich that she knew Keisha would love. She turned around with the plate and glass of chocolate milk on a tray when she dropped it and screamed loudly. In front of her stood a rotting zombie version of the principle. Dani ran out of the room and ran down the hall.
Back to top Go down
https://deadbutstillliving.rpg-board.net
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyApril 29th 2011, 05:17

Luke saw Dani running and jumped in front of her. "What the hell is going on?" He asked, growling as he saw the principle. "Not again," he said as he Shifted back into human form, glaring at him. He sighed with relief as the principle started to back off, and gave a high-pitched whistle to alert some of his people. Finally he turned to Dani, "Are you alright?"

((Also, nice that your account is working again.))
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyApril 29th 2011, 09:42

Keisha awoke at Dani's scream. She fell out of bed and ran down the hall towards where she'd heard the scream. She found Dani and Luke standing in the hallway.
"What happened? Are you alright?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyApril 30th 2011, 05:28

Luke sighed and turned to Keisha, "The principle came back to life. Hopefully it hasn't been to long since, because after awhile you have to kill them again." He grimaced at the though of it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyApril 30th 2011, 08:24

"Well, that explains why I couldn't find him," Keisha said. "How did he come back to life?" She rubbed her temples. "There is just so much I don't understand anymore,"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 22:04

Luke shook his head,"It's complicated, and hard to explain. The easiest thing to say is that this isnt the first time this has happened." He tilted his head, listening for a moment, "I'll be right back, they need me for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 22:32

"I want to ask, but I don't think I'll like the answer," Keisha said. "This is just getting crazier and crazier," She looked at Dani, who hadn't spoken."Dani?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline Hart
Admin
Evangeline Hart

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMay 3rd 2011, 03:35

Dani was hyperventilating and grabbing her legs and sitting in the hall. She hardly heard the conversation between her crush and best friend.

"He was a... zombie and disgusting. Like he was parts of other men but his face was the principals," said Dani. She looked at Keisha, "What did you do? Did you bring him back?"
Back to top Go down
https://deadbutstillliving.rpg-board.net
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 EmptyMay 5th 2011, 08:11

"What?" Keisha asked. "I don't even know how. I see ghosts not raise the dead,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

York Prepatory School (York Prep)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next