Dead But Still Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site to roleplay supernatural style.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

York Prepatory School (York Prep)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DaniDane

York Prepatory School (York Prep) Empty
PostSubject: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyNovember 26th 2010, 00:12

(Continuing from Bus Stop in the Street Thread)

York Prep was a very large private school. It had a beige exterior, iron fences and a few courtyards where people could eat and relax and chat. There were already a lot of students chatting about preppy things such as the next party, a Justin Bieber concert or the newest fashions. There were only a few alternative looking people, Dani and her friends being the few.
As Dani pushed through the different blond haired people she thought she heard a voice. She turned around quickly, almost falling into the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyNovember 26th 2010, 09:25

Keisha saw Dani stumble and nearly fall into the fountian.
"You ok?" she asked going over to her.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyNovember 27th 2010, 00:01

"Um... yeah. Did you call me?" asked Dani as she sat down beside the water fountain.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyNovember 27th 2010, 00:47

Luke, who had been walking by, noticed what had happened and walked over."You okay Dani?"
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyNovember 27th 2010, 02:36

"Yeah I thought I heard someone calling to me," said Dani as she sat down beside the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyNovember 27th 2010, 08:28

Keisha looked at her, not the kind of look you give someone when you think they're crazy but the kind that says they understand.
"I didn't," she said slowly. "Who did it sound like?"
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyNovember 30th 2010, 00:02

"Um... soft, velvety," said Dani, "It was a guy's voice. But someone older. Like a teacher."
Dani held her head as another wave of dizziness swept over her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyNovember 30th 2010, 07:18

"Are you sure you're ok, Dani?" Keisha asked, worry coloring her voice.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 00:01

Dani nodded and smiled, "I'm fine. I just forgot to eat breakfast. Now lets go and get good seats before we have to sit up front and get spat on by Mr. Fink."
Dani grabbed Keisha's hand and pulled her through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 05:06

Luke watched them walk off,and decided to head to his own class, which was Advanced Physics. "I hope its not happening again," he muttered to himself, thinking about the death of his parents.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 1st 2010, 23:57

Dani and Keisha entered History class. It was Dani's favourite because she liked learning about what happened in the past, Dani sat in front Chelsea, which almost made her barf and took out her gothic binder with a picture of Sweeney Todd on the front.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 3rd 2010, 11:13

Keisha sat next to Dani in History. She loved history, she couldn't explain why. She was a natural at it and it was her best class. Ignoring Chelsea, she took out her Jack Skelton binder and found her homework.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 4th 2010, 00:05

Dani heard Chelsea talk and talk and talk about her party. It was a party for homecoming queen when they find out. Dani hated this. She always heard Chelsea gloat and she bullied everyone, saying how she was the best. Dani clenched her fists and kicked Chelsea's chair hair, making her jump and fall on the desk.
Chelsea got up, looked at Dani and Dani put on an innocent face, "Oops. Was that your chair?"
Chelsea growled and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 4th 2010, 05:21

Luke sat down in his desk, almost late, and put his head down. He didn't bother taking his headphones out, because he already knew what the teacher was talking about. After a minute the teacher came up to him, his voice angry," Lucian, since you think you're so much better than us, go solve the equation on the board." He looked up slowly, noticing it was a simple problem for him. He solved it and sat back down while the teacher went to check his work.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 5th 2010, 05:25

Throughout class Dani felt getting hotter and hotter and hotter. She felt like she was going to explode and kept drinking the water that she usually kept for gym. Five minutes before class ended she just ran out of class and headed for the roof. For air.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 6th 2010, 08:27

Keisha tried not to laugh when Dani kicked Chelsea's chair. She had been getting tired of hearing her yak about the stupid homecoming party. Throughout class she noticed Dani was drinking more and more water. Keisha frowned to herself, worried. Then Dani ran out. When the bell rang, Keisha went to find Dani. At this point she didn't care if she was late for her next class.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 00:09

Dani was on the roof, feeding the crows some bread from her sandwich she had in her pocket.
"Why is this happening to me?" asked Dani to no one but herself.
The air made her feel better but her stomach was upset about something. She just didn't know what. Dani gazed at the students and noticed a wolf, his crystal blue eyes gazing at hers. It was a huskey and normally people would freak if they saw a huskey but for some reason it was like the students didn't see it. Dani swung her legs off the edge of the roof, edging closer and closer, about to fall off.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 05:07

Luke, as he always did after a long class, went to read on the roof, and when he noticed Dani hurrying by he followed her. He ran to stop her from walking off the roof, and noticed the wolf again, guessing what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 08:39

Keisha went to the roof and found Luke holding on to Dani.
"Um... What is going on here?" Then she saw the Husky. "Did someone just walk through that dog?"
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 00:08

Dani woke up out of her daze and saw Lucien holding her, she blushed and smiled, "Are we making out? Cause it's long overdue."
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 05:10

Luke laughed as he walked back to safety, speaking to Keisha first,"You too? It's supposed to be rare for people to see it." Then he turned to Dani, shaking his head,"Nope, just trying to keep you from falling off the roof." He turned to glare at the wolf," Come over here and explain yourself. Now!"
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 07:13

"Well it's also rare....nevermind," Keisha realized how close she was to outing herself. No one knew and she wanted to keep it that way. "What are the odds that all three of us are seeing a ghost Husky? And how do you know it?"
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 05:00

The huskey somehow appeared on the roof and walked to Dani, it pushed it's head into her hand and Dani petted it.
"This is a ghost? Well how can I touch it then?" asked Dani.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 05:43

"It's not a ghost, just, I guess you could say, shy. I thought I was hallucinating the first time I saw it, which wasn't much of a stretch since it was right after my parents died. It's a real surprise that there are people besides me, in the same city no less, that can see it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 11:34

"Alright," Keisha said. "If it's not a ghost or a hallucination, what is it. And why are we the only ones able to see it?" Keisha's cheecks slightly reddened. "Am I babbling again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) Empty

Back to top Go down

York Prepatory School (York Prep)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next