Dead But Still Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site to roleplay supernatural style.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

York Prepatory School (York Prep)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DaniDane

York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 00:00

"It has to be a ghost. It just "magically" jumped onto the roof," said Dani as she sat on the ledge, this time her legs not over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 29th 2010, 07:57

Luke shrugged,"Because maybe it wasn't magic." He sighed as the wolf came up next to him, and started scratching behind its ears.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 29th 2010, 09:17

"My question stands, Luke," Keisha said. "Well, questions. I know we're different, but I think this just proved it," She added with a nervous grin. Oddly enough, none of them were questioning their sanity.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 05:23

"No, Keisha, your not babbling, and I have no idea why only we can see him. I thought it was just me until today, when Dani heard him earlier."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 09:51

"What are the odds that three people that can see," She paused. "Whatever the dog is going to the same school and that our friends? Is this sounding like Charmed to anyone? Do we have the Power of Three? Ok I know. Bad joke,"
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 06:28

Dani was about to say something when the principal cleared his throat to show he was there. Dani looked at him and smiled kindly. The principle, Daniel Curts was very nice. He was kind and wasn't one of those mean principles who thought that kids were vermin.
"Sorry to interupt your... study session but I need to bring Dani with me to the office," said Mr. Curts.
Dani nodded, "I'll see you at lunch."
She grabbed her bag and followed Mr. Curts.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 11:16

"See you at lunch," Keisha said with a wave. She wondered how long Mr. Curts had been standing there and for how long.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 00:10

Mr. Curts took Dani to the office and told her to wait. Dani decided to turn on her music and lay down on the loveseat and slowly fell asleep. A few hours later she woke up to the lunch bell, she jumped up and wondered where Mr. Curts had been but decided maybe he forgot about her. So many other people did. Dani got up, turned off her iPod and headed to lunch.
Dani never had lunch herself because her money was always stolen by her dad for more booze but Keisha always brought a bagged lunch for her. Her friends sat at a table on the southern end of the square room right by a window which showed the front courtyard. Right now only Keisha was there. Dani walked over, sat down and tapped Keisha on the shoulder because she was listening to loud punk music.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2011, 12:37

Keisha jumped and took out her headphones.
"Hey, what did Mr. Curts want?" she asked as she pulled their lunch from her bag. Luke hadn't shown up yet. He was usually that last to arrive anyway.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 00:06

Dani sat down and opened her bag. Yum! PB & J minus the PB, chocolate milk, grapes and an apple.
"I don't know. He told me to wait and then he disappeared. I missed a whole class," said Dani, "So anything interesting happen while I napped in an uncomfortable loveseat?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 05:21

"Aside from me and Luke beng late for class, nothing," Kiesha said. "Although Miss Imbetterthanyou did get her mirror taken from her since she kept taking it out in class," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 05:46

Dani giggled, "Like that will last long," Dani finished her grapes and now started on her sandwich, "She has like a zillion of those. So... are you gonna audition with me?"
Dani of course was talking about the Drama theatre audition for Phantom of the Opera at the local theatre, Gothica New York Theatre. Dani was auditioning for Christine, even though Chelsea always took the role and Dani's mom used to work there... before she died.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 06:52

"Of course," Keisha said. "I think I'm going for Meg," She added.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 23:56

"That's perfect. You have a good voice but you use it for those... what are they called screami songs?" asked Dani, not knowing she meant scream-o because she listened to classical and goth music.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2011, 05:53

Keisha laughed.
"Scream-o. And listen to other stuff too thankyouverymuch," She said with a smile. "When is the audtions?"
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2011, 06:06

"Don't you remember? They're today after school. Or did you forget looking at that guy on the basketball team?" asked Dani with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2011, 08:35

"Hey!" Keisha said. "I forgot they were today actually," She took a bite of her apple. "Where you want to meet up. Dad won't notice I'm late. Hell, he probably wouldn't notice if I didn't come home," she added, grimly. She knew this fr a fact since she actually hadn't come home a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2011, 23:55

"Mine won't either. Don't worry," said Dani as she comforted Keisha by rubbing her arm, "Anyways it doesn't matter if you sing a song from the Phantom of the Song or a different one. Just maybe not a scream-o song."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 12th 2011, 10:32

Keisha laughed.
"Don't worry. I won't sing a scream o," she said with a smile. "What song are you singing?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 13th 2011, 05:07

Luke walked up, yawning,"Sorry, I fell asleep on the roof earlier. What're you girls talking about?" He sat down and pulled the headphones out of his ears.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2011, 11:21

"Just the 'Phantom of the Opera' auditions," Keisha said. "I thought you were following me when I left the roof,"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2011, 11:59

Luke looked puzzled for a moment," I never left the roof while I was conscious."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2011, 10:52

"Hmm," Keisha said. "I could have swore you were right behind me," She wanted to press him about it, but didn't want to draw attention from the studens around them.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2011, 01:32

"I'm singing Think of Me" said Dani, she blushed when Luke sat down, "Maybe he's a demon." said Dani as a joke, "Anyways Luke have you see the principle?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 19th 2011, 04:58

Luke smirked a little, "Maybe I am." Then he went serious again," I haven't seen the principal since he came to get you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

York Prepatory School (York Prep)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next