Dead But Still Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site to roleplay supernatural style.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

York Prepatory School (York Prep)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DaniDane

York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2011, 23:56

Dani frowned, "He's missing and that worries me. I have a free class after lunch. Do you want to search with me for him?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2011, 05:01

Luke shrugged," Sure, I'm already ahead in the rest of my classes." 'Which arent very many,' Luke thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 7th 2011, 00:53

"So you want to run around school looking for the principle?" Keisha asked. "Count me in. I'm ahead in English anyway,"
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2011, 23:58

"So maybe we should ask around to see if anyone saw him," said Dani.

Just as she was about to get up a mousey looking girl ran over. She had red curls and was preppy. It was Anna Jenkins, prep girl of the year and sort of a friend of Dani and Keisha.

"OMG guys. Have you heard?" Anna asked.
"What? What happened?" asked Dani since Anna was usually calm.
"The principle was found on the roof. Dead. He was..." She gulped down in sickness, "Ripped open and they think it was a student here."

Anna ran off and Dani looked at her friends.

"The roof?! We were just there! How could we not see him!" said Dani as she started freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 9th 2011, 05:12

Luke swore silently and turned to Anna. "What did it look like whoever it was used?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 11th 2011, 09:17

"What was he doing on the roof? And why pull you into his office?" Then Keisha had a thought. "Oh shit," She put her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 13th 2011, 05:31

"Oh my gosh. Do you think a student did it?" asked Dani, she looked at Keisha, "What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 14th 2011, 09:57

"Who would want to kill him?" Keisha asked out loud. "And I'm going to regret this," she added with a sigh. She leaned closer to Luke and Dani. "Do either one of you know a place where no one will go. I do not want what I'm about to do getting around school," she whispered. The words were said. She couldn't hide it now. And Luke and Dani were the only two she trusted wth this.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2011, 00:20

"Um... our houses wouldn't be good. The school is always packed and we can't choose an alley," said Dani.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2011, 05:06

Luke thought for a moment, then nodded." I have a couple places you could stay, but it might take a day or two to get things arranged."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 17th 2011, 10:40

"I'd appreciate that, Luke," Keisha said. "Dad, or anyone else for that matter, doesn't know about it and I want to keep it that way,"
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 17th 2011, 23:54

"Know about what?" asked Dani.

She felt hurt. Keisha usually never kept secrets from Dani.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 19th 2011, 05:14

"Too many ears here," Keisha said, sensing Dani's hurt. "I'll tell you later and then you'll see why I never mentioned it before,"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2011, 00:29

Luke nodded, "Come on, I have a temporary safe house not far from here." He started walking out of the school, looking back to make sure they were following.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 01:02

"Safe house?" Keisha asked as she stood and she and Dani followed him. "If you mind me asking why do you have a safe house?" Keisha started to think that there was much much more to Luke then he let on.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 05:41

Luke shrugged, "Ever since my parents were murdered, I've been preparing to face whatever it was that killed them." Though a lot of it was non-conventional, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 27th 2011, 09:49

Keisha saw he wasn't going to go into details.
"Alright," she said slowly. She fell silent, wondering if revealing her... whatever this was... was a good idea. She felt Luke and Dani could be trusted with her secret. Although she would really have some explaining to do to Dani on why she never told her.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 01:22

Dani felt her face burning. She never kept secrets to Keisha. She told her everything, even embarassing and abusive things. And Keisha did the same... or Dani thought she did. Keisha was her sister, like a sister and even if she wasn't a blood sister she felt like she knew Keisha and her were supposed to be friends. Dani just kept watching the ground as she followed Lucien.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 05:31

As they arrived at a cafe about a block from the school Luke said, "It's in here, and don't laugh." He nodded to the person behind the counter, and started to walk to the back of the building.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2011, 02:22

"Um, why would I be laughing?" Keisha asked. "You're both going to think I'm insane after this anyway," She sighed and glanced over at Dani. She could see she was upset. How was she going to explain to her why she kept this from her when they shared every detail about their lives to each other. Except this.
Back to top Go down
DaniDane

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2011, 03:23

"Well I trust you Lucien. Ask Keisha if she does," said Dani, she took one glance at her and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2011, 05:41

Luke led them into a back room, opening a panel on the wall and pressing a few buttons. "Now we just have to wait," he said, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2011, 10:10

Keisha sighed at Dani's comment.
"It's not personal, Dani. I didn't want to scare the crap out of you by telling you about it," Then she realized what Luck said. "Wait for what?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary Guilden

Zachary Guilden

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 8th 2011, 05:16

"This," he said as the floor dropped a bit, and then began a smooth descent. "Well, want to take this time to tell us Keisha? We have a few minutes before we get all the way down, and the walls are soundproofed."
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 13th 2011, 05:08

Keisha looked at them and took a deep breath.
"I can speak with the dead. I'm like that kid on The 6th Sense. I see dead people and can have full conversations with them. I never mentioned it, Dani, because I didn't want you to think I'm insane. Which you two probably do at this point," She rubbed the back of her neck. "And before you ask, Dani, no, I haven't," She faced away from them, waiting for the laughter and ridicule. And to hide the red flushing of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: York Prepatory School (York Prep)   York Prepatory School (York Prep) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

York Prepatory School (York Prep)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next